VISION & MISSION
Help society make the best of today's opportunities to increase Knowledge and Innovation
A world where people are more creative, more active, and know how to use available resources, both physical and digital, in order to create, innovate, learn and collaborate
Help everybody take advantage of opportunities for collaboration and reuse in order to innovate, learn, create and have fun (starting with children)
Problems and opportunities
- Children are passive with the digital world
- Adults have difficulties sharing their knowledge
- With some support, digital tools allow to create, learn and collaborate
- Workshops to help children become more active and creative thanks to digital tools, and have them stay so once adults
- Digital tools to share knowledge, collaborate, create, and learn all life long
- Collaboration with researchers in EdTech (Educational Technology)
It's the story of an IS/IT manager supporting researchers, who had the vision of an IT platform integrating research information (CRIS), repositories for scientific publications, intelligence and social networks, but she couldn't implement it in her environment. That's how started IS4RI, Information Systems for Research and Innovation, in 2012. Thereafter, a colleague of her joined the adventure.
Three years later... It's the story of two IT engineers who were helping innovators to collaborate and develop their knowledge. They got hold of obsolete computers from a client, and fancied they could use them to teach IT to their children and their friends. Graines2Tech was born.
Education - Innovation - Knowledge - Collaboration
communities, platforms, and resources to share, collaborate, create and learn with digital tools
Collaborative platforms | e-Learning | Digital workshops